ISIMA 2010: Transport Processes in Astrophysics
UC Santa Cruz, July 6th - August 13th, 2010
The 2010 ISIMA was dedicated to the study of "Transport processes in Astrophysics", addressing topical problems such as radiative transfer, and transport of chemical species, momentum, magnetic fields and energy induced by waves or by hydrodynamical and magnetohydrodynamical turbulence.
2010 Program archives:
- Nic Brummell, Applied Mathematics and Statistics, UC Santa Cruz
- Pat Diamond, Physics, UC San Diego
- Pascale Garaud, Applied Mathematics and Statistics, UC Santa Cruz
- Mark Krumholz, Astronomy and Astrophysics, UC Santa Cruz
- Michel Rieutord, Astrophysics, Toulouse, France.
- Pascale Garaud, general questions
- Ben Byington, web development
- Susan Leach, visa issues
- David Bornstein, travel reimbursment
- Katelyn White, student liaison